Pangu group finally out Pangu jailbreak for Mac to jailbreak iOS 9 – iOS 9.0.2. Here’s how to jailbreak we are device running on iOS 9, iOS 9 or iOS 9.0.2 with Pangu jailbreak.
• Pangu 9 jailbreak device can jailbreak iOS 9, iOS 9.0.1, iOS 9.0.2.
• Pangu 9 jailbreak tool do not work through iOS 9.1. But we can still downgrade your device to iOS 9.0.2, with use Pangu 9 to jailbreak we are device.
• Pangu 9 be an untethered jailbreak.
• Pangu 9 be a free jailbreak device.
• You must a laptop (Mac or Windows PC) to employ the Pangu Jailbreak. Windows user can check our guide on how to jailbreak iOS 9 – iOS 9.0.2 with Pangu Jailbreak for Windows.
• employ iCloud or iTunes to support up any with all personal in rank that we need to keep safe. The jailbreak have been report to be work in nearly all cases, except on the off opening something go wrong, it’s a fine idea to cover an escape plan.
• Disable one Anti-virus program or firewalls so as to could stop Pangu since relating to the internet.
• If you’re on the screen with not positive if you must jailbreak we are device, then test out our position on some of the ends reasons to jailbreak iOS 9 – iOS 9.0.2.
o iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S
o iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2
o iPad mini 4, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2, iPad mini
o iPod touch 6G, iPod touch 5G
Follow these steps to jailbreak we are iPhone, iPad with iPod touch on iOS 9 – iOS 9.0.2 with Pangu jailbreak.
• Step 1: Download the newest version of Pangu jailbreak for Mac from our Download Pangu Jailbreak page. Pangu jailbreak be a open jailbreak device. It should not on time we to enter a registration code.
• Step 2: Connect we are iPhone, iPad or iPod feel to we are computer use the USB cable.
• Step 3: Take a backup of we are device with the latest account of iTunes. After you’ve taken the backing, close iTunes. and close Xcode if you’ve it unlock.
• Step 4: Disable Passcode starting Settings > Touch ID & Passcode, turn off discover my iPhone from Settings > iCloud > Find my iPhone, with enable Airplane mode.
• Step 5: open Pangu Jailbreak we have downloaded at home step 1. If you get an slip message saying “Pangu9 can’t be opened because it is from an unidentified developer”, then right click on the Pangu9 icon, with click on unlock in the list of options options, then click onOpen button.
• Step 6: Pangu will take a little time to detect we are device. Once so as to be done, click on the blue Start button.
• Step 7: Click on Already Backup button to keep on to the jailbreak.
• Step 8: At around 55%, it will reboot we are device.
• Step 9: At around 65%, it will then rapid you to unlock we are device, with enableAirPlane mode again.
• Step 10: At around 75%, Pangu will on time you to release we are device with run the Panguapp. Launch the Pangu app since the house screen. If you can’t find the app the try pointed we are device for “Pangu”. It also installs the WWDC app but you can ignore it. The Pangu and the WWDC app will be detached when we are device be successfully jailbroken.
• Step 11: Next, it will on time you to tap on the Accept button on we are iOS device, to provide contact to the Photos app. Then tap on Allow on the come up that follows to allow Pangu to contact we are Photos.
• Step 12: Wait for the development block to complete. We are iPhone, iPad or iPod touch will reboot.
• Step 13: Once the development complete, the Pangu tool force tell you that we are device is “Already Jailbroken”. You must see the Cydia icon on the previous page of the house screen on we are device. Please don’t not recall to disable AirPlane style before initiation Cydia. Cydia will take some time “prepare filesystem” when you start on it for the original time. It will exit after it is done, with respring we are device.
If you’re not able to productively jailbreak we are device with Pangu Jailbreak, then check our post on how to fix some of the normally reported troubles like “Error at 45%” etc.
After the jailbreaking procedure be complete, do not not remember to checkout our piece on tips to keep your jailbroken device secure
Copyright © 2016 cydia-updates.com. All Rights Reserved . Design by - cydia-updates.com